Mission Walk Fundraising 2020
MISSION WALK FUNDRAISING IS BACK! The Long Island East District will host the Mission Walk to support the missional work of the United Methodist Churches in our district. To be continued from previous year, First Church will continue to support Youth Community Garden for the Hungry and connect neighbors this year!
Fundraising Theme of Mission Project: Youth Community Garden to Bring Fresh Food to People in Need
Description of mission that we’re fundraising for: To provide fresh, nutritious food to the hungry in Baldwin, New York by growing and gathering healthy vegetables for local food missions. In this time of crisis, anyone in need can come by to have a rest and get vegetables what they need. Also, the fresh will be delivered to food pantry in our community.
How to Join:
- Please register as a participant:
- Click Here >> Individual Registration to register you and your loved ones to join.
- Or, you can simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org that how many people will participate, names of each participants and your contact phone number.
- Please choose your own walk location and route and walk 3.5 miles between now and June 30th: You can walk the entire 3.5 miles all at once or break it up into smaller walks. All walkers are strongly encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines on their walk(s).
- Take pictures on your walk and email to email@example.com or post them on church facebook, www.facebook.com/firstchurchbaldwin using the hashtag #FirstChurchBaldwinMissionWalk #FirstChurchBaldwinCommunityGarden #LIEMissionWalk
How to Donate:
- Pay by Check / Cash: Pay to the order: First Church Baldwin (please note that “Mission Walk Fundraising”)
- Pay by Credit Card: follow this link - https://grouprev.com/LIEmissionwalk2020-FirstUMCBaldwin
- Note: If you are unable to walk you may just send your donation to the church office or follow the
above link to donate by credit card online.
All are welcome to participate in the Mission Walk to support First Church Baldwin’s mission project.
you so much for your help and support!
Please contact Gerrianne Anderson at (516) 223-1168.