Mission Walk Fundraising 2021
MISSION WALK 2021
Mission Walk 2021: The Long Island East District will host the Mission Walk to support the missional work of the United Methodist Churches in our district. We will continue to support “Youth Community Garden for the Hungry and Connecting Neighbors.” All are welcome to participate in the Mission Walk to support First Church Baldwin’s mission, and participants can donate as they wish.
- Event Date/Time: Saturday, May. 22, 2021 (Walk Starts from 10 AM)
- Event Location: Heckscher State Park, Deer Range Pavilion, Great River, NY
- How to participate in two ways:
- Walking at the park: please email to email@example.com and give the name(s) of participants or contact Pastor Claire by Sunday, May 16. Covid 19-Protocols will be kept during the walk, and bring your own lunch.
- If you don’t want to walk, you can simply support “Community Garden” by donating.
- Donation by Check / Cash: please mail your donation to the church office and mark “Mission Walk 2021”